Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fabulous Events: Top Model World Wide Search Malta 2013

Hey Guys!

Last Sunday, I had the opportunity to assist the very talented Violet Vella who was taking part in the Top Model Worldwide Malta competition, as a Make Up Artist!

Violet is the first Make Up Teacher I had. It is thanks to her that I know many tricks about Make Up!

I absolutely enjoyed every second of this event and I really enjoyed watching Violet do her magic!

The Make Up was done for an awesome up and coming Designer, Maria Mallia who was showcasing her collection at this event!

The beautiful up dos you see here were done by Glynnis Cilia!

Violet

Violet also applied make up on one of the competitors, Oana Bonta for the night!


Unfortunately I could not take very good photos, however Matthew Cutajar from iCam photography kindly came to my rescue and provided me with photos of the make up as shown on the runway! For more information about iCam photography, visit Matthew's website HERE


Stay tuned for our post on eve.com.mt for more information about this event!

Martina XOXO

o.b.o The Fabulous Team

2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend's niece won this :)

    http://lolalovessparkles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Marylise!! Where you there??

    ReplyDelete