Monday, April 8, 2013

Haul: Make Up Store- M Magazine + Part of the Cocktail Collection

Hey Guys!

So on Friday I went to Make Up Store with the lovely Stefy, if you haven't visited her blog, what are you waiting for? http://blog.stefypuglisevich.com/

Anyway, I have been waiting to get my hands on the M Magazine for ages and it finally arrived so I ran to the Make Up Store!!

Vanessa, one of the directors, was kind enough to give me a few products to try out and I bought a few products myself!

These products are part of the cocktail collection! Stef has products from the same collection, however they are different products to mine!

Products given to me by Make Up Store- M Magazine + Products from the Cocktail Collection- Left (1st Row) Microshadow in Mint Julip, High Tech Lighter in Full Moon, Left (2nd Row) Strazz Capri Blue,  Eyedust in Blue Moon, Right Nail Polish in Anders

Products I bought myself- Make Up Store Palette, Blush in Fresh Rose and Nail Deco Caviar in Cerise
I will be reviewing the products in the coming weeks so stay tuned!

Martina XOXO


*Disclaimer*- Although some of the products shown in this haul were given to me for free, I was not paid to do this haul, I am not affiliated with this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment