Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fabulous Events- An event like no other! Personal Make Up Workshop at Biocare Academy!

Hey Guys!

So, I'm up bright and early on a sunny Sunday morning to write a number of overdue posts!

One of the posts which I will share with you today is of an event which I attended around 2 weeks ago.

Yet again a number of my fellow bloggers and I re-united at the 'Bio Care Academy' for an event like no other event I have been to before!

The Biocare team invited us for a 3-hour long workshop on personal make up taught by Biocare's Professional Make Up Tutor Jean Pillow.

Being a make up artist myself, I was very much interested in this workshop  and was even more surprised that many tricks and techniques Jean showed us, I was not aware of myself!

We were also given the opportunity to try out the 'Eva Garden' make up brand throughout the whole session.

Jean first explained that the workshop will be comprised of a demonstration and practical session were she will show us some everyday tips and techniques to do fast and long-lasting make up.

Marija from all.things.lady was our model for the night were Jean demonstrated a few tips and tricks to bring out the best features by finishing off half of Marija's face so that we can see the difference, a little bit of make up does!

I was quite impressed at the detail Jean went into, so much so, that she even explained how one can get the best use of their tools.


After the demonstration was complete, we were all given a station were we could practice the techniques shown and Jean would come and help us with perfecting the technique.

Lara from Every Beauty Addict's Bible (not very visible), Maria from Pocalocca and I
Same as before (Lara a bit more visible ;))
Dorianne from Ask Dorianne!
Jean noticed that I am quite the experiment-er, so she told me that for me, she will demonstrate a quick and easy subtle smokey eye, a technique which I have been trying to perfect ever since the workshop! Check out the end rest below!

Before and After
Below are some of the products which Jean used throughout her demonstration and we were able to test out ourselves!


If you are interested in pursuing a make up career or just want to attend a class to perfect your make up skills, I highly encourage you to visit Biocare's Make Up Course section here: http://www.biocaremalta.com/courses-make-up.html

If on the other hand, you would like to know more about Biocare's courses and/ or products, you can either visit their website here: http://www.biocaremalta.com/index.html or their facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/biocaremalta?fref=ts

Thank you Biocare, Jean and Roberta for the lovely invite and event! It was a truly enjoyable one!

Until next time!

Martina XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Great post Mar :) I really liked the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get to attend some neat events. Thanks for sharing. It looked like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete